- (Re)discover Employement Office, the documentary by Charlotte Grégoire & Anne Schiltz, on Belgian TV - la Trois on 10th March 2017 00:43 or on 13th March 2017 12:15 !
- The Benefit of the Doubt, by Samuel Tilman, is now in post-production. Fresh news available : HERE.
- Je suis resté dans les bois, the feature-length by Vincent Solheid, Erika Sainte & Michaël Bier released theatrically starting from 26th of April. More information : ICI
- The documentary FREE TO RUN of Pierre Morath available on DVD : HERE.
- Go Home, the feature-length by Jihane Chouiab selected in official competition of Mediterranean Festival BUSAN, DUBAI, Soleure, Munich International Film Festivals !
- Shepwricked America, by Alexandra Kandy Longuet is selected to the MILLENIUM International Documentary Festival (Brussels) and One World International Human Rights Documentary (Prague).
- SHORT NEWS : Crazy Sheep, by Mathias Desmarres, selected to FIFF Namur, FIFA Mons & Brest Film Festivals. MAY DAY, by Olivier Magis & Fedrik de Beul is in post-production. Yet, another break up by Michaël Bier is now in editing. More news coming soon !
Since 2005, Eklektik Productions has produced 5 feature films, 20 documentaries and 15 short films, and accompanied a new generation of promising Belgian directors (Joachim Lafosse, François Pirot, Vanja d'Alcantara) taking their first steps.
Today, Eklektik puts its energy in co-produced projects (Go Home by Jihane Chouaib), prestigious documentaries (The Last Stand, France 2, Motion Capture) and majority Belgian feature films (Une part d'ombre, by Samuel Tilman, winner of the Magritte for best short film, 2011).