Born in 1986, Gerlando Infuso has studied for five years at La Cambre in Brussels. His first short film " Margot " made in his 3rd year, won the junior price at the international festival of animation of Annecy 2008. In 2009, "Milovan Circus" won several prices, as the audience price at Anima Brussels festival. In June 2009, the French singer RoBERT contacts him and asks him to direct her music video for " Ange et Démon", soundtrack of the new fragrance by Givenchy. In 2010, Gerlando finishes his last short film : “L’oeil du paon”.
- 2012 - Les pécheresses (in development, Eklektik Productions)
- 2012 - Franky's Princess ( video clip for Emilie Simon in development... )
- 2010 - L'oeil du paon 13'
- 2009 - Ange et Demon (videoclip for RoBERT) 3'14''
- 2008 - Milovan Circus 8'55''
- 2007 - Margot 11'